My name is Nikki Tester and after 40 years of teaching, I thought it was well overdue to start sharing my experiences, mentorship and strategies for creating meaningful and engaging material for you to use in your daily teaching.
About twenty years ago, I began to build a resource kit for myself when I began casual teaching, and then I realised just how many ideas and activities I had been using over the years.
I have spent many hours searching through websites, searching books for great ideas and activities. Since then I have created over hundreds of resources that are perfect for helping you to build up your resource teaching kit, whether you are casual, temporary or full time in primary school education.
I embrace and thrive on integrating technology in education, and my resources address the changing nature of the 21st century classroom.
I enjoy mentoring and supporting my cohorts through my Facebook, Pinterest , resources and blogs. Once a teacher......you are a learner for life....I hope that I can continue to inspire and support.
Teacher life can be amazingly hectic, and with that in mind my resources are created for all teachers of children aged 5-12 in primary /elementary schools across a range of subjects and resource types.
In my store you will find
• Resources for relief teachers -
• Teacher reference...how to get started, building your resource kit for free!!,
• Finding your way around the internet with my easy click and go resources
• Units of work across all curriculum areas - ocean themed, animal themed and fairy tales for the younger students
• Resources for Numeracy across a range of a topics and age groups
• Resources for Literacy across a range of topics and age groups
• Print and go resources
• Fast finishing activities and brain breaks
• Behaviour Management resources
Enjoy and welcome...it's great to have you here. Exciting times for me as I move to the next level and present my wealth of knowledge in a course for you.