You can't find the TIME to work on your Resume or creating your resource kit.
You don't know where to start.
You feel stressed, overwhelmed and frustrated.
It feels like you'll never get your professional requirements covered
Choose the courses that best suit your needs
- Master Course for Relief Teachers
- Additional Resources Bundle $400 worth of resources ready to go for only $100
- Master Course and Relief Teacher MASSIVE BUNDLE
- Writing the Perfect Resume
- Streamlining your workflow (this module is included in every course, but is available as a standalone free course)
- Creating Resources around a book or Theme
- Write your Resumes and Create resources around a Theme
Affordable and easy to navigate, material and resources provided are able to be used universally across elementary and primary schools.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED IN THESE COURSES?
The Master Course is the basis of all the other courses, tailored to meet your financial needs. I understand how hard it can be to find the funds when you are starting out as a relief teacher.
To make these courses more accessible for you, I am offering a discount on the Master Course and the Additional Course Bundle if you decide to take any of the paid courses on offer.
The Additional Bundle is essentially not a course, but a way of building your resource kit on a budget. For a small investment of only $100 you will get in excess of $400 worth of resources. I have included plenty of bonus resources in all components of each course- even the free one.
You will get clear information in every module of each chapter
You will plan effective and engaging materials for your students in your relief teaching kit
Ideal for any teacher undertaking relief teaching for the first time (It may be you are moving from permanent to relief or that you are a new graduate) Be the relaxed relief teacher that you want to be!! Enjoy your free time with your family, knowing that you have your ‘bases covered’ and are ready to take on any teaching role.
Who am I?
And how can I help?
My name is Nikki Tester and after 40 years of teaching, I thought it was well overdue to start sharing my experiences, mentorship and strategies for creating meaningful and engaging material for you to use in your daily teaching.
About twenty years ago, I began to build a resource kit for myself when I began casual teaching, and then I realised just how many ideas and activities I had been using over the years.
I have spent many hours searching through websites, searching books for great ideas and activities. Since then I have created over hundreds of resources that are perfect for helping you to build up your resource teaching kit, whether you are casual, temporary or full time in primary school education.
I embrace and thrive on integrating technology in education, and my resources address the changing nature of the 21st century classroom.
I enjoy mentoring and supporting my cohorts through my Facebook, Pinterest , resources and blogs. Once a teacher......you are a learner for life....I hope that I can continue to inspire and support.
Teacher life can be amazingly hectic, and with that in mind my resources are created for all teachers of children aged 5-12 in primary /elementary schools across a range of subjects and resource types.
In my store you will find
- Resources for relief teachers -
- Teacher reference...how to get started, building your resource kit for free!!,
- Finding your way around the internet with my easy click and go resources
- Units of work across all curriculum areas - ocean themed, animal themed and fairy tales for the younger students
- Resources for Numeracy across a range of a topics and age groups
- Resources for Literacy across a range of topics and age groups
- Print and go resources
- Fast finishing activities and brain breaks
- Behaviour Management resources
Enjoy and welcome...it's great to have you here. Exciting times for me as I move to the next level and present my wealth of knowledge in a course for you.